NEVER forgotten ALWAYS missed!!

MWAH!!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

bvohl
on 3/2/11 10:38 pm
Good Morning Maura and PA!!

I am finally starting to feel like myself again! Working on getting back to my protein and liquid goal after that nasty stomach bug! Last night we went to Dee's school for a Dr. Seuss Celebration and Read in with some community fire fighters. So nice to see our local heros connect with the kids!! They had a presentation with "The Balloon Man". I have not laughed so hard in a LONG time and I think I needed it!!! He was so entertaining and had the kids engaged and interested the whole time! He was a cross between Robin Williams and Howie Mandel! His balloon skills were AMAZING! Guess who won a balloon? ME!!! I posted a picture of my Donald Duck balloon on FB along with some other pictures from the evening. Of course, Dee was trying to hijack my balloon all night! It was really a fun night out except for the annoying kid who kept on kicking me in my back. After several times of looking back and the mother basically giving him a slap on the wrist, I couldn't take it anymore and decided to get up and stand the rest of the time, which btw did not bother me at all!!!

Today is ANOTHER busy day! Work til 3:45 due to staff meeting, BOO!! Then going home to watch my soap, picking up the child, then dinner, then brownies. I told her if all of her homework was done I would take her to Wendy's for dinner. See if that works??? So glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!
WHEW!!!

Have a great one!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jastypes
on 3/2/11 10:48 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning all.  I'm having a crazy day so far.  My train was delayed so I got into work late, and when I got here there were several "fires" to be put out since one of my attorneys is attached at trial this week.  It's nuts!  Day 4 of sane eating for me.  I ate some extra protein last night, but no late night carb snack like I had gotten used to.  That felt good.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

pjmunicorn
on 3/2/11 11:43 pm - Allentown, PA
Hello wow it is morning and I have not done. I was up all night with back pain even that I had my shots done yesterday. I was thinking to go to the ER to see if I can get any pain relief and maybe see Pam at Lehigh Hospital I'm only three blocks away from the hospital, Cedar crest. Well, today I have nothing to do except for her. Helping out in the senior center and maybe get in a good mail in the meals they have for the seniors here are done by dietitians for the proper nutrition because sometimes this seniors have that for their main meal. I think it is a good thing and they have to pay just to $2.50, but I pay four dollars but most of the time I take half of my food to my apartment for dinner. I wish I could work out to but with all of my medical problems the doctor says no, for the first year and a half I worked out with a trainer and I love the high that I would get from it. Pamela
pennykid
on 3/3/11 12:39 am - PA

Hi all!!

Wow---2 days in a row for me!!  I'm on a roll!!  (I promise not to make any stupid puns about the roll being on role call...)

I'm at work.  Have finished my work for the day and am waiting to see if something else comes in.  I like the people I work with, and I like the work, but I have a lot of downtime waiting to see if there's more work, so it gets boring.  So I surf the net a little and read books on my cell phone.  It's quiet here right now---most everyone is at a meeting, but I can't attend since I'm a contractor.  (Go figure---I can handle the most sensitive documents but not sit in on a meeting.)

Trying to make better food choices today.  And making an effort to journal my foods. 

Have a great day, my friends!!

Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views